Google
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

American Enterprise Institute: Recnet articles weigh in on intelligent design controversy

Joe Manzari of the American Enterprise Institute (the folk who are offering the free, and from the looks of things valuable ) conference Friday in Washington DC, calls my attention to several articles he has written on the controversy in the Institute’s magazine. You might want to check out the following:

"Welcome to Stage Two"
"Warnings from the Ivory Towers"
"Live from Pennsylvania: Kitzmiller vs. Dover Area School District"
"Scopes Turns Eighty"

especially if you can't make it to the Washington conference.

By the way, there will be a live Internet video feed, and I am counting on Joe to let me know when it is available. I will link to that for sure.

Who links to me?