Google
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

O'Leary writes to a politician

Apparently, there is actually a member of the Ontario Provincial Parliament (Queen's Park), Lisa MacLeod (Nepean-Carleton), who thinks that the "human face" of fascism is ugly - or so Ezra Levant implies:

I wrote her to say,
I am a Canadian citizen and Toronto-based Ontario resident who provides an unpaid and unthanked news desk on controversial issues in science (NOT global warming, usually*).

And will continue to provide it, come what may. That is because I am a good citizen and a traditional Christian.

Many of my friends have been charged or sued, under the governance of the "hrc"'s [= human rights commissions].

Sorry, I cannot help making it sound like a disease, but it IS a disease.

I too will suffer what I must. But my duty is to continue to report what I know as long as possible - to help those who come after us.

I gather from Ezra Levant's information that you want to restrain the people who have far more answers than I have ever had questions. And [they] have never hesitated to squish the ideas of others.

I wish you well. I wish you were running my riding so I could vote for you.

Cheers, Denyse

*The fact that this summer has been cool and rainy might give a person in your position something to think about. How severe should the persecution be against anyone who doubts the global warming religion or any of the other questions over which I have been threatened? Is that really a good use of the government's time? - d.
Well, maybe I will get a tree-killing letter in the mail on fancy government paper.

In any event, as soon as I am done my promised report on the risks of publishing a book or writng an article in Canada, I will be back to my regular reporting on issues of specific interest to readers of this blog.

Labels: ,

Who links to me?