Google
Custom Search

Friday, September 05, 2008

Evolutionary Creation? I am supposed to promote THAT?

Someone has recently asked me to help promote Denis Lamoureux’s Evolutionary Creation book.

Well, I can’t. As long as I live, I will never forget Lamoureux vociferously agreeing with atheist Michael Ruse in attacking ID theorist Michael Behe and a local Toronto biology teacher who made the mistake of trying to present both sides in his classes (Valerie Pringle’s Test of Faith, November 17, 2003).

Ruse had the decency to admit that Bob Giza, an award-winning teacher, was a good teacher.

Of course he was. I met him and his students at Chaminade High School in Toronto.. They loved science, and if you are a science teacher, that is the best you can hope to do.

I have had several conversations with Lamoureux, and he has struck me as a typical fatuous sellout of the decaying “evangelical Christian” culture that currently helps to deform Canada.

Earth to Lamoureux: Darwin is not the answer to any problem we now have. There is NO need to figure out how to incorporate him into our life together.

Just forget him and start figuring out what really happened in the history of life. Stop attacking people who know that Darwinism - and all its works - is false.

Too many people who are not your students know that now.

Labels: ,

Who links to me?